Inspired by...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wednesday, March 9 2011

All in all, not a bad day.  Probably not the greatest way to follow up from my rage-inspired 1st post, but alas.

Worked:  5:45 - 2:00, 3:15 - 3:45
Spent:  $14 on fancy laminating sheets for a primary source activity on Nato & the Warsaw Pact
The Good:  Whipped out a truly inspiring analogy:  Maury Povich and Jerry Springer are to international relations pre-United Nations as Dr. Phil is to international relations post-United Nations.  Not sure how accurate it is - my guess is that Dr. Phil actually has some success with people that he counsels, probably due to the pure RPG-esque power of his sage advice.  Also, got to observe my fabulous former master teacher teaching a lesson we co-created on Korematsu v. United States, thanks to a grant from the History Project and my poor student teacher's willingness to watch my 3rd period class.
The Bad:  Nothing, really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment