Inspired by...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, 10/3/2011

Worked:  5:30 - 2:30

Spent: $240 on a plethora of printer ink, vinyl letter stickers so that the kids can actually read the homework lists that I put on the white board, an upgrade to my Dropbox account to use for department chair stuff, and a bunch of other crap that no one cares about until their job doesn't buy it for them.

Today I gave the kids one of those "it's time to be an adult and grow up" lectures when I found out that barely a single one of them actually studied for their test.  It included liberal use of my new favorite daily affirmation, "Nelson is kickin' ass and takin' names."  I also used it as a chance to brag very obnoxiously about my ass-kicking time at the Urban Cow Half Marathon yesterday:  1 hour, 48 minutes, and some seconds but I don't remember exactly how many!

No comments:

Post a Comment